Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WWW Wednesday (2)


W...W...W...Wednesday is a meme is from shouldbereading. To play along, just answer three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

So here goes:

What are you currently reading? The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins. My book club picked it for this month, and our meeting is a week from today, so I have plenty of time. I'm enjoying it so far, but then I always did like 19th century novels.

What did you recently finish reading? Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant, by Tony Cliff, which I picked up chiefly because of the fabulous boots of the swashbuckling title character on the cover. Fun little graphic novel.

What do you think you'll read next? Possibly something by Neil Gaiman. I have Fortunately, the Milk checked out right out, but I'm also working through a Sandman reread and The Kindly Ones is due back at the library first.

No comments:

Post a Comment